Friday, May 1, 2009

Tampines 1

Labour day today.. gg to have a long wkwed with my baobei..happy happy =)

went to Tampines 1, the new shopping centre which open guess abt a few mths back.. its near the Tampines mrt, wow so people who are staying there they get to shop at 3 different shopping centre there..lolx

had lunch at kim gary

our yummy share food..


my baobei..


helping tt uncle Robert to choose a present for the birthday gal..

then my baobei said tt he tired so went to Tampines mall the top floor where by there got playground.. he so clever loh, after playing liao sweat & hot he went in to this place next to the playground where kids get to rest & watch cartoons there..lolx


when its time to go hm he didnt wan to go loh.. same as me when watching tv cannot disturb de..haha

little update on my FT.. am nw at level 26 le.. this is how my farm look like.. hehe

No comments: