Friday, May 29, 2009

Visit Baobei/CSI Season9

went to visit my baobei after work, since he is sick i cant bring him home then i went to see how was he already... he was so nua loh, just lying down on the sofas.. well he is better le.. his granny said that his throat infection, guess its due to the weather nowadays.. asked him to drink more water.. spent my time chatting with him, showing him pics on my camera..

nuaing.. ;(

see this? my baobei did in sch de.. for Mother's Day & tts for me.. he dun allow ah ma to open saying its for me wan.. so touch loh.. thought its just small small things but i LOVE it & it meant a lot to me.. mama love u baobei...
can u see the small small this he drew & cut? bet u guys dunno wat is that right? let me tell u wats that.. so sweet right? haha he still can remember mummy got wear eye lash de wor.. i think ur also dunno which is the eye lash he drew becos i also didnt know..lolx
after that when home watch my CSI Season 9.. cant believe that Warrick (Gary Dourdan) was shot and left for dead by Undersheriff McKeen.. i was actually kinda shock abt it as he was in the show so long already loh.. then end up he was shot dead.. sigh. tts not the WORST part man, Gil Grissom (William Petersen) he is finally leaving CSI after so long to returning to the stage... know what? i LOVE this show was becos he is acting in it & i also love his team but he is really going away loh.. i guess i wont be so addicted to this show anymore.. so sad.. taking over him will be Laurence Fishburne.. sian la.. y like that de.. sob sob..

No comments: