Friday, May 8, 2009

Baobei chk up on his eyes 2nd time

went to TTSH to bring my boy for his 2nd check up on his eyes for his lazy eyes & high astigmatism.. well doc say his astigmatism is better now each eyes at 300.. but to me its still HIGH loh.. haiz. but say also that his lazy eyes has improve.. he needs to wear his spec everyday..

checking his eyes again..



my pocket got a very BIG hole.. see this amount? can DIE loh.. but wat to do have to spent de..

this is the eye drops for my boy.. each bottle at $15.. spent $60 on it & another $40 for doc fees.. sob sob..


i tell u we left our hse my boy was DAME hungry but i was real late for the appointment.. through out the whole trip he keep telling me mummy im hungry reach already a not? i want to eat.. but once reach i grab some bread for him.. then after the check up he wanted to eat sushi so here is he eating his food.. finally!! lolx

enjoying his food while mummy pocket got a hole..

while for me.. i cant even feel hungry, so i jus had a cup of green tea..

dinner done.. pic time =)



after dinner.. when wondering ard.. he jus play at whatever tt he saw..lolx

happy happy boy!!

No comments: