Friday, May 29, 2009

my son is sick

im so sad now.. my baobei is having fever, his granny just called me telling me he dun wanna come home with me tonight.. telling me that he dun have any mood to even play his toys just lying on the bed.. when she pass the phone to him, he also refuse to talk to me.. it just make me so up sad about it.. that's the thing when ur own kid dun live with u!!

when i move out living myself, i really wish to bring my son over with me as i can say he is the only kin i have, but i cant as i got noone to take care of him.. so hate this feelings you know... wtf must god let me into this world alone? why cant i have someone beside me?

i got no choice but to leave my boy over at my ex mum to take care.. really hate it! it hurts me when i feel that my own son kinda like dont want me, see even now just wanna talk to him on the phone he don't even wan to talk to me.. when he is nottie & dun do well in his studies i have to be the bad mother to scold him.. all bad things i have to do & yet im staying so far away from him.. i wonder y its on me all tis shit.. the feeling is so bad i dun think anyone will understand it..

if one day, when i go fetch him home to my place he refuse to go with me, i really dunno wat i should do already.. i want to try my best for him but sometimes i really dunno how too.. i knw he hates my place as he got no freedom to play as my room is small, so cram, he cant play ard the living room & whenever he make noise i have to scold him as i didnt want him disturbing the rest..

hell!! thats y i wan to faster settle my case, get a rented flat from the government so that whenever i bring my son home to me he will feel HOME, not like where im staying now. im dripping as i write.. heck!!

No comments: