Monday, May 25, 2009

MENS

sometimes i wonder, why some men's are so forcing.. yes let me just say again i am SINGLE though am still going thru with my divorce.. IF i like u means i like u, dun have to FORCE me to like u.. if i dun have FEEL for u means i dun have.. even if u treat me SUPER good its still the same & i already say so MANY times we are not meant to be means we are not.. so if u wanna treat me good etc dun expect me to be with you just because of that..

not like you never ask me if i like u a not, i already say so MANY times i dun have feel for u sia.. keep forcing me to be in a r/s with u when i dun even have feel.. even if i with u, u think i will be happy?? hell NO!

plus i also keep saying not to IRRITATED me with ur mushy words.. i just want to be frens with u thats all.. very simply dun make things so complicated.. i say so many times we are FRENS but again u tink i joking with my words.. im dead SERIOUS & not like i neve tell u.. do keep ur hands to urself man! ur too good for me anyway, so please go look for someone else better..

u jus make me feel so scare of EVERYTHING.. feeling goosebumps on me.. the feeling is so scarily.. i really wonder why are they like that.. should i just avoid all the MENS? its sound better this way.. they are unpredicted creature..

No comments: