Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my N95 dying on me ;(

my hp is dying on me recently, can say it has been like a couple of wks le.. but today its WORST, the LCD became so dark can't really see properly, keep blackouting on me.. sob sob. its less then a yr loh.. got it jus last yr one day before my birthday.. heng still have warranty brought it to the Nokia care centre for repair.. hopefully it can be fix, if not my pocket is gg to have a very big hole & i will be dame sian.. divorce alr BIG BIG hole liao..think im very active on my mobile ma.. cant live w/o my WIFI de loh.. sometimes in the train or bus so boring de wor.. so this is to entertain me ma.. hehe

had dinner at Breeks.. i had this Grilled Beef Salad.. actually to me its not very nice but i just finish up my food, dun really like wasting food..



my fren had this Cajun Chicken Chop.. i also dunno nice a not.. lolx..


am gg to tell u sth, i accidentally deleted ur pic lei.. really sorry wor.. i was looking thru my pictures on my camera then click wrongly & deleted liao.. sorry sorry... lolx

after dinner went & watch the Uninvited.. not a bad show, kinda complicated but overall okok la.. its abt this gal called Anna who saw her dad having sex with the former nurse whom took after her mum who is bedridden.. she wanted to burn both of them with kerosene but end up accidentally spilled kerosene, killing her mom and sister instead which i think that cause her to have mental illness..


heng my darling got a spare phone to lent me.. arbo am so gg to be handicapped without a mobile phone with me.. thought this phone is dame "normal" but ok la... better then dun have loh.. need my hp with me de wor.. lolx

No comments: