Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baobei & Club Nana

today went IMM with elaine n her 2 darlings tgt with my baobei... She bump into her fren n she recommend us some programs for the kids over there... as every mth they had some programes for kids when u spent $20 & one kid get to do sth for free there.. Well i can say that it was fun for the kids i guess.. They have tis kinda programs every mth for kids to do... Currently for today the kids got to do some cupboard thing, we can actually leaves e kids there for abt an hour...

look at my boy face..

gong gong de face PLUS he is the ONLY one who never do anything there loh.. jus playing himself..duhz

elaine darling.
Then we mummys had some chit chatting time tgt... It was great too for me.. Well, after e kids had done their so call art n craft we headed home...Brought my boy to have his dinner.. N i FINALLY eaten a large fries.. Wasn't tt hungry but oh well when he was having his lunch he saw me not eating n ask me y am i not gg to order some food. Told him i was not hungry.. But come dinner time he again asked me so i jus order some fries to eat then... After finish my meal, my stomach dun really feel well.. N i kinda feel like puking.. It jus feel so yucks..
Actually, now i at times feel like eating but like ytd i did brought some bread to eat but e moment i wanted to eat, it jus make me wan to puke.. So end up not eating... But today i guess becos of my baobei i eat.. So i must say its all thank to him ya.. Love him lots... My dear fren jio me tomo go eat steamboat, i said tt i'm not even hungry to eat wor.. Lolx. Telling me if i have e kick then jio.. Hopefuly i will have e kick soon.... Dinner done as usually he wanted to play at the playground.. So after he had his fun there fetch him home..
Then me went to Club Nana.. Actually i was kinda feeling tired.. Keep yawning. Even in e club.. Dun really feel like drinking but slping..
me^^
stepy




















N guess wat? E moment we step inside e club not long, my ex hubby sms me asking me not to drink too much.. I was thinking y will he say tt to me unless he was ard n true enough he was he was workini at e counter of e club.. I can die loh.. Haiz. So "lucky" me... I quickly change my place of sitting.. Feel so weird. Anyway, i feel tt club nana is WORST then Sabai.. Drinks ex nvm.. Their dancers also cannot make it de.. Totally not like sabai loh.. I think there e gals are jus meant to be pick up for other things. We still got balances loh.. Sian still need to go down drink again... Gg for my slp nw=)

No comments: