Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sleepless night

i had a long chat ytd night.. didn't go drinking as i ate my chinese medicine.. oh & btw, its my 3rd day today of not eating.. wow i really can take it man.. dun say i dun wan to eat hor.. im not hungry wor.. if im hungry i confirm will eat de...

come to terms that both are partly in the wrong.. its true that im a very petty & stubborn gal, this i admit.. i indeed let anger ruins over me, i guess yes ur right.. if tt day i had clear my mind & think carefully want i wanted maybe things will be very different now. but at the moment i read the mgs, my mind when blank all i was thinking was to give up everything without thinking much.. i control becos im afraid to lose them, but to them they tink that i dun give them their freedom.. if i never had caught them in anything, i wont be so paranoid too..

i had been thinking, why guys love to look for younger gals, guess its becos they wont be thinking much about r/s.. take things very easy, not like the older gals like me.. i think & look far am not even looking for playmate like them.. am looking towards wat my future are.. well maybe for them, they are young they dun mind anything.. for me i mind everything..

actually now i so in a confusing mind.. cant even believe tt less then a day after we left u had a partner so soon.. but i cant blame u too, we've hurt each other a lot i guess.. its just that i cant believe that everything we've got throughout tgt its just simply forgotten & moved on that very day.. for me i cant, not i dun wan but i cant for the moment..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just my thoughts

know what? i SIMPLY HATE M gals.. i feel that they are so cheap & so easy.. say what to them they fucking believe every single things.. cant they for a moment think what they really want?? or is it they are too young so their fucking mind is not working? or they are jus plain naive?

i had M frens but i feel they are kinda backstabber in front of me ask me how am i, am i ok, just simply ask about my life.. so me being me, treated them as frens i just tell them what they wanted to hear from me, but end up wat? they can fucking go behind my back & tell others about me.. if u dare to tell others about me, y dun dare to come & tell me right to my face? still can treat it like normal like that.. so hypocrite.

but come again, why some people when they are already backstab by that person, they can still be so gd with them again.. aren't them afraid they will do it back to them again?

ps: IF i have offen anyone of u here, please forgive my frankness

No comments: