Sunday, May 24, 2009

With Baobei & Clubbing~240509

didnt go anyway far fm my house jus went to the shopping centre there.. too lazy to go anyway plus also dunno wan to bring my baobei go where loh.. lolx

went to PasiaMania for lunch, my baobei FAV la..

see, enjoying his food loh.. so shiok.


after lunch when walking ard then he keep asking me to buy toys for him, he at first choose one quite ex then ask him to choose a cheaper wan & he got this..


went home to rest then went Cwp for dinner.. waited for that kuku aunt to come super long loh, then we went in to eat 1st..lolx

my baobei life so shiok ar.. wan to eat wat mostly can de.. hehe


me^^


yummy^^


going to have his fun at the playground le..


give mama a kiss? lolx


while taking to my baobei, i asked him some qns this is wat happen:

me:when mama grow old & i want to eat good food like what im bringing u to eat will u bring me to go?
baobei: of cse i will bring u go mummy
me: sure a not?
baobei: ya la.. dun keep asking me i will a not ma.. i say i will means i will.

then i was like =_=.. nth to say sia.. haha. after that i ask him another qns when i carry him while walking.

me: then when i old cannot walk u will carry me like wat mama is doing ma?
baobei: y must carry u?
me: becos when i grow old i will becos weak & small le ma
baobei: when i grow big i strong i will carry u mama..
that's is so sweet right? ya he may or may not do it i also dunno but at tt moment of time its so nice hearing him say this words to me.

anyway, when he was playing at the playground he go & hit a boy loh.. then tt boy mum keep grumbling y my son so naughty etc.. then i asked my boy wat happen & he told me tt the boy so dirty took the dirty tree branch & put in his own water bottle & drink from it -_-ll then i my see alr go hit him.. so i keep scolding my son there telling him dun be so kpo till the boy mum keep scolding my son, but she keep on scolding my son even when she saw me already scolding my boy make me so piss with the idiot China aunt that i keep shouting at here & we both had a shouting match with each other.. its supper angry wan loh..
here i am already like giving my son a earful but there she is keep saying my son so naughty etc.. machima her boy so guai like tt but the fact is he DIRTY loh.. shit de.
anyway, fetch my baobei home then we head down to Club Nana to finish our balances & will nev er come back ever again.

my babe


3 babe..lolx.


mucks me..
after we finish our drinks there, they say go the pub outside for drinks.. so we headed there & order a bucket of beer which cost $40.. each of us have a bottle each but end up we also never finish drinking sia.. my babe gf he bf is supper possessive dun allow her to do anyway if she wan to go anyway like need to stick with him the kind loh.. i did have a possessive bf b4 so i know how she feels..

so we were drinking our beers then i got kinda tired wanted to go home le.. so we just walk out of the pub then started to ask each other have we paid the bills a not, end up none of us paid yet then knw wat we did? we walk super fast & ran to get a cab home.. haha. its so funny loh, like back to our Sec Sch days.. we are like kids like tt sia.. run liao then i fell they all stand there & laugh never come help me sia.. kuku eh lei..

anyway we also wont be gg back there so i dun think they will remember us loh.. hahaha
i fell & got this ;(

No comments: