Sunday, May 10, 2009

Saturday

went CWP.. was to lazy to go anywhere else.. baobei wanted to eat pastamania..

i usually order kids meal for him, but this time round i order the adult meal.. and of cse he FINISH all up.. lolx. he really can eat a lot wan loh..


i was not even hungry at all even though ytd i didnt even eat any single food..but jus order this apple crumble..

kids fav.. its to play play play no need to tink of anything.. how i wish i could turn back the time when i can be just like my boy.. so free.. just eat, sleep & play.. no care of anything.. no worries..



after having his fun, i brought him home.. before that, he suddenly tell me he love daddy, asked him why he say becos now daddy got bring him out to play lei.. omg!! kids are really easly to please right.. just like tt and he was won over.. so afraid tt he wont be back to my side.. sign.

asked some of my dear frens out for drinks, but no one was really free.. when u need someone ard to be by ur side.. suddenly there is none ard.. when i want to pour out every single shit of me out i cant find.. it feel so lonely.. so lost.. just want to scream out..

anyway, went drinking as usually..


sweet aren't they..


know him very long.. finally meet..lolx


my gifts fm very long liao.. thanks ya..

how i wish that i can just drink away.. numbing myself all the way.. why did i ever did choose this path to walk?? its really torturing.. so fucked up!! and all i can do is keep lying to myself over & over again.. dont knw if crying dry will it helps too.. i may look very strong to people, well no one really understand me even myself...

No comments: