Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mon~ see doc & drinking again^^

went to this clinic for my backache.. doc said that i should have come when i got hit already at my back as now its already like 1 wk plus since i had it.. i told him its still pain & having the suan suan feeling.. so gave me a rub on my back & some medicine for it.. dame waste $$ again.. total cost like that was $58 -_=..

this is the clinic at Tiong Bahru my FIRST time visiting TCM..


this is the medicine..


this is so dame HORRIBLE!!! i have to take like 4ml straight & to be finish at 2 times only.. its so BITTER.. very YUCKS loh.. never had any medicine so terrible..


this is the amount i have to take one shot.. so hard to swallow so bitter man..


ok so after seeing the doc, when for my drinking session again.. woot~~ oh btw, i did ask the doc if i could drink.. so he told me not to drink any cold drinks, no beers, even green tea also cannot.. so SAD loh.. haiz but the pass few days i HAVE been drinking my beers, green tea plus cold drinks loh.. =_=.. anyway, so went drinking BUT i had my Chivas with warm water.. it taste so HORRIBLE.. but i just drink it anyway so that when i go back home i can have a peaceful sleep..

i HATE myself la.. y cant i be STRONG.. others can do it, y cant i then?? people dun even bother about your feelings y are u still thinking then? dun u feel that you are just hurting yourselves more? is it worth it? they can just FORGET everything & have already move so fast y cant you do that then? i really dunno la.. all i do is think think think, go for my drinks to numb myself, cant even eat, well that's gd i guess i can go on my diet..

today MON my first day of not eating anything the whole day.. jiayou!!

No comments: