Sunday, May 31, 2009

Overnight at "mummy" place~Sat

woke up ard 11am got nth to do.. my baobei also not with me, was to go my fren daughter birthday but am so sian loh wan to go without my baobei ;(. so anyway, i went to clean up my messy room.. took me hours to finish cleaning up my room.. lolx

got a call from Elaine telling me she will me coming to my area & will be passing me some DVDs for me to watch.. save $$ dun go clubbing ma.. hehe

she brought me this blouse fm bkk plus her darling borrow my baobei some of her chinese books to read... so nice right..


this is the DVDs she borrowed me =).. thank u!! finish i return u back..


evening time went to my "mummy" hse.. she cook mee to eat.. yummy, creaming creaming de..


see her nails not bad ar.. she is just started to do manicure & pedicures.. anyone wanna do pls look for me ya.. but she only do it at her hse la.. lolx


ok am soking my feets..


cleaning my feet & paniting my toe nails..


see la.. she do only one side of my toe the flower>.<


my nails.. my 1st time doing 3D nail art wor.. hehe


not bad right.. simple & nice...


we do nails take dame long loh.. haha. after doing nails stll over Mac to eat then still drink Chivas then i doze off watching the drama.. slp ard 6+ nearly to 7am loh... lolx

No comments: