Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dinner & Movie

was lazing on my bed.. thinking what to do today.. kinda bored too.. decided to ask my fren out... she did jio me to eat steamboat today, but i wasn't that hungry for it.. so end up i told her can have movie instead a not.. she told me that she already had a appointment to have her kick of steamboat lei... but she went to cancel it to bei me wor... lolx. so touched =) but was kinda paiseh too wor.. i told her if cant its ok de.. but she end up still meeting me..

my landlord so cute.. didn't see me getting out fm my room the whole day thought what has happen to me & check on me.. well am still alive, god wont like me die just yet.. ya, they say that i've move on.. watever, this is the way they think not me.. it just take time to heal all wounds.. im not them they dunno me at all..

anyway, she wanted to have dinner at Sakae so we headed there when we reach.. i tell u i was REALLY not hungry at all loh.. but she keep asking me to eat eat eat... while i eat for the sake of eating then.. guess wat i had then? i had 1 mango avocado h/r, 1 chawanmushi, 1 plate of lobster sushi & a few pics of the Chicken Miso.. not bad ar me.. had quite a few food after days of not eating...

that chawanmushi is mine nia.. this time round it was really tasty loh.. i use to come here & eat but it was always so tasteless..


enjoying the food


me with the foods.. lolx


tis the the Chicken Miso Yaki.. its tasty but cant taste much of the miso taste.. lucky dun have the 'chicken smell'.
after dinner when for out Movie Angels & Demons.. its a 138 mins show.. when i booked it i really didn't know that it was that long.. first part of the movie it was kinda boring.. its just kinda like showing them talking about history of catholic.. which u knw u can fall aslp.. but after a while there come the actions.. i got kinda sad nearly cried out was when Ewan Mcgregor he actually flew up with the unstoppable Illuminati time bomb.. at that moment i was thinking wat a hero he was to save the world.. but end up he was the mastermind of all that had happened.. i didn't know that religions they do also have conflict... but overall i think the movie is kinda like telling us the history..

after movie chat & cam whore ard..
can u see the different? yes i didnt really know what my camera function was use for.. it was my another fren who is also using the same brand with me told me abt it so i did a try.. its at the same spot but with different lighting.. its so amazing right..
smoking break..
acting cute
same goes to here..
she say always take at the same spot so we change place for a different background..


this are the clothes she gave me de.. not bad.. thanks gal =)
this 2 eh.. i dun really know how to wear out de..


the tube dress not bad but the top kinda like open open like that, i need to do some sewing then can wear alr.. the yellow tube not bad.. very simply..


this purple top not bad ar.. i added my own belt with it.. as for the orange blouse its kinda very loose need to get a belt so that i can wear.. she say she brought it at abt $40 plus loh.. faintz tell me i MUST wear..lolx
really wasted lei me.. dun have weighting machines didn't weight myself to see how much i have lose after the 6 days of not eating.. sigh. anyway, wanna thank u again for spending time with me ya.. mucks...
i think i REALLY need to cut down on my alcohol drinks out alr la.. we we chatting abt it then come to think loh.. i spending money on sth i cant see de.. if i spent it on clothes ot sth else at least it still can be seen loh.. just spending my money drinking away its like throwing my money to the sea that money i can actually save it for good use loh.. haiz. i need to CUT CUT CUT DOWN!!!

2 comments:

ee said...

haha ya la drink alcohol waste $$, put on weight and hurtful to health ...

might as well use the $$$ to do better things! Stupid haha ...

Old liao like me then u know!! then regret too late :P

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

........ keep scolding me de u. sob sob.