Thursday, May 7, 2009

no man can reject TEMPTATION

i read a gf blog about men i find it very TRUE about them.. copyright from her:

"Can a man ever reject temptation when a gal made the first move? Majority of the men are horny bastards. no man can reject temptation. Which cat dun eat fish? How am I going to have faith in MEN?"

This creature called MEN are scarily. no wonder i ALL along dun TRUST or have FAITH in them.. because MOST of them don't really got them.. to those who are married & attached they are the WORST kind. i feel pity for their wives & gfs.. i MAY also end up being the pitiful want which i may not know. y cant they simply just stick to one & be FAITHFUL?? is that so hard to reject temptation? i really HATE this kind of men, anyway which gals don't right?

IF im able to have MEN who are not this kind of craps i tell you, i will LOVE them wholeheartedly.. well sad to say, im always having craps men..pui!! i tell you, while i was with my ex hubby, i TOTALLY dont go out with guys, even if i made friends with them i wont be those cheeky, flirting gal.. all my heart & soul was into my hubby & my son.. dun even have many guys friends, i bet i had like less then 10 of them.. i seldom go clubs or whatever craps because at that moment i feel its kind of like wasting my time.. so whenever i have off days, it was a MUST to go out with my family.. sad to say again after like 5-6 yrs if im not wrong being together i gave up...

after that moment of my life, it really make a changes for me.. i came to know that this world isn't PERFECT & that MEN are craps too.. my dream of having a HAPPY FAMILY was crash, there were no happily ever after at all... i guess the worst was not on me but my boy.. so now am going to do whatever BEST for him as i can..

From the time i left my ex hubby, that's where all the TRUTH of life & everything imperfect came to me & im like a baby trying to come to terms with the NEW world im coming into... till now its still not easily for me, I've met craps men throughout none is good.. so that's why im kinda paranoid when comes to me having a partner.. i have a lot of things i need/want from them & i can tell you if they are the type for me, i will LOVE them wholeheartedly to the part of whats to do & not to do.. let say even if im having a bf now & that he is those crappy men, i will NEVER love him truthfully..

well of course this they also have to do their part then.. i don't ask much so long as they are not BASTARD, treat me well but of course they have to accept my son too, having a stable job, pampered me, mature enough & MOST of all, no FLIRTING, being CHEEKY be in any form or FUCKING around, or any intimate contacts with other girls.. whatever its WRONG to do they are not suppose to do.. i strongly believe in KAMA so if u don't want others doing back to you craps DON'T ever do it to them as there is a saying goes "whats goes around, comes around"

3 comments:

stan said...

Firstly... it's Karma, and yes it bites. Secondly, not all guys are bastards. Majority of us are tho. Doesn't mean that girls can't be sluts either. Just follow your heart and stay true. "Hope for the best, expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed."

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

well guess to me in my eyes i SEE they are all the SAME.. sorry to offen u but i jus cant help it..

Stan said...

No problem, i'm not offended easily.
Just hope one day you can see that not all guys are the same bah.