Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hp is ready for collection =)

got a call from Nokia telling me that my mobile phone is ready for collection.. that's real fast. this morning i did got a call from them but the lady told me that they were out of stock of the lcd which my phone is having problem with & told me that it might take about a week.. didn't know that now they tell me its ready to collect already.. ytd jus go fix now say its done.

last time when my Nokia phones where spoil & needed servicing & i need to queue up for the number it will take me DAME long queuing up for it, even when collecting of the phone.. it will like take about an hour plus or so loh... but ytd i went & its when i knock off from work where there will be a lot of people queuing up at there & i was thinking to myself sure dame long want the queue but end up i only waited like around 10 mins & i was done.. suddenly feel that they are very efficient in their job already..lolx

maybe Nokia user jump to SE? haha.. my fren also asking me to change to that..lolx

hopefully when i go collect it, i wont have to wait so long =)

4 comments:

Ee said...

nokia long time cannot make it liao lorrrr, tat why the customer service SO MANY people. Quality got problem since long time ago :P. Convert to Samsung la! My samsung damn hardy! hahaha~ drop staircase, drop in water, all still ALIVE and kicking hahaha~

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

.......but now better le wor.. no need to quen so long le la.. lolx

one ask me change to SE u ask me change to Samsung -_-".. wait till really spoil liao then see how la.. hahaha

if next time it spoil i wanna get touchscreen de.. keke. never had that wan b4..lolx

Ee said...

I think SE also not bad, but I think samsung design more girlish and the application more like nokia. SE very MAN haha~

stan said...

if by SE you mean Sony Ericsson dont get. their quality has been compromised... got alot of friends buy liao complain, less than 2 weeks spoil liao.