Sunday, May 3, 2009

DRUNK day

ytd i had the WORST.. while i cant blame anyone BUT myself.. had this path i had choose for myself.. really sick of it.. feel like letting go of everything.. am not happy not happy at ALL!!! body aching, so wanted to go drink to numb it for tt moment..

the lovey couple =)


my gd fren de darling..


im high at this pics loh.. and this is the only few pics i took loh.. mostly i will keep taking a lot of pics but ytd night i didnt..


cant believe myself lei.. when i woke up, i was alr in Robert vehicle sia.. then i reach my rm & drop to slp.. woke up today having BAD hangover loh.. so i went asking the rest i went out with ytd wat happen.. guess wat?? they told me tt i drank the whole of my Martel within 1hr loh.. the balances 1/4 i use to wash their hands & the tables & chairs.. kns!!! i cant believe i did drank the WHOLE bottle of Martel loh.. i so power lei..

i guess this is the FIRST time i really KO, dun even knw wat is happening ard me loh.. last time thought i will get drunk BUT at least i knw wat is happening ytd night is TOTALLY dunno anything sia... plus they carry me to Robert vehicle i also dunno loh.. still say i puke inside it.. so paiseh la me.. all my ugly side give ppl see le.. KNS!!!

am having terrible handover, cum body ache.. shit de..

2 comments:

Ee said...

dun always drink like tat hor, wait the kidney or liver got problem, then u headache ar ...

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

lolx.. seldom de la.. always like tt i DIE sia..hehe