Friday, May 15, 2009

see lawyer

today went to see my lawyer about my divorce.. Yes its been so long n i've been waiting for this day to come so that i can settle everything once & for all... Hopefuly all will go smoothly.. Told me total cost is 2.5K & have to down 1K today... I was like, where the hell u wan me to get that amount of money just like that... So i told him to give me till next week to down payment that amount for him... Hopefuly i'm able to get that money to pay him... Haiz. As for me now, i haven been eating till today.. So its straight 5 days alr.. Omg! I managered to did that... Not bad la me.. Never eat gd for me, knw y becos i can slp well.. Even just sitting on e train a while i've already fallen aslp.. That's good... No need to stay up so late in the night to... Hope i can keep it up...

2 comments:

stan said...

if some day suddenly see you stop posting then will know what happen liao, haha

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

hahaha... Nth will happen to me de la... Am not drying yet... =)