Monday, May 25, 2009

Went JB to our Hair^^

went JB before doing our hair we went for our lunch..
this is ginseng chicken i dun like.. soup sweet sweet de.. its my 2nd time trying this type of soup..
our claypot rice..

before my hair was coloured

hehe while doing our hair..

i look like some obasan

haha.. when i saw my tis pic i cannot help me but keep laughing loh.. so funny lei my face.. keke

ok he's gg to do highlights for me


hehe the another obasan..lolx


lol.. me dunno the face like wan to shit like tt.. hohoho


ok after my highlights done, steaming time


done^^ with our new hair colour & hair cuts


duhz.. si mei face sia


then went for dinner then hsh..

this is frog porridge not like Spore de loh.. but cheap la.. one frog for RM5 we ordered 3 frog loh.. so so nice la.. still prefer Spore de.. lolx


at the coffee shop


my new look^^


ok ppl am gg to say i look like ah lian again.. sian.


the hair product for my hair..
so total i spent on my hair is like this: highlights & colour + treatment + cut + hair product = RM298.. should be cheap ba.. lolx.. i also dunno liao.. haha he charge me for the highlights & colour RM200, then treatment RM60 the hair product RM 38 loh.. convent to S$ about S$124 wor..

No comments: