Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Movie & drinking^^

Fean asked me out telling me she got free movie tickets to Wolverine fm her Insurance company.. so she fetch me & we went to SunTec.. had some light food provided by them then watch the movie.. well i can see this movie is quite fantasy... Hugh Jackman is so0o0o handsome & is body is so dame nice.. the lady who gave us the free ticket was sitting beside me and there was a part where by he was naked she joking said, if we can bedded him even jus for an ons will be great..lolx
after the movie ended, there were still some shops open, so we went to try on some swim wear, well since i cant wear bikini i can only envy her of wearing it.. so for me, im only able to try on
tankinis... but the want i like they only had it white & that look REAL fat on me.. as my fats were popping out.. so sad loh.. so i didnt get any;( while she got herself one pair of bikini & a dress.. this is the result of giving birth without proper care & u have shagging skin cum stretch marks. sob sob..
Fean & me in her car


then i head of to boat quay for Daphne early birthday celebration, forgotten to take some pics with her.. faintz. Fean didn't join me as she didn't like going for drinks as the next day gotten work..lolx so after drinking a few cups there me & Eleen head of to Sabai for 2nd round..wahaha i tell u my alcohol fm Sat i kinda feel its still in me loh.. duhz im like kinda scare of drinking sia..haha

Eleen & me... many yrs frens FINALLY got to get out tgt..

OMG!!! its like coming to 10 yrs since i last saw her & she become so THIN already man.. while i have all the fats...lolx


nearly 10 yrs frens..lolx


me^^


thai singer back on social visit so didnt sing


their buddy..lolx


the singer so cool yea..keke


awwww.. mucks for him..


cool^^


duhz.. my eyes are gone..wahaha


hehe.. we look so cute? lolx


duhz.. so nottie pull my ear.. look at my arm.. soooo FAT loh.. haiz

i left while they continuing drinking.. well i need to work today ma.. its so nice to see the old frens again.. hope to have a gathering again with more ppl..lolx
this is was im drinking to try to be slim..dunno if it will work a not.. i drank one packet before gg to slp & in the morning i had tummy ache to shit out.. cost $6.95..

2 comments:

ee said...

erm u know drinking alcohol will make pple fat too right. hahaha look at all the uncles with BEER BELLY!!

Another excuse to make u drink less right :P

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

lolx.. u got a lot of names lei when u post comment.. faintzz no wonder im not VERY FAT..haiz