Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yuki Early 21th Bday~220509

after work rush to fetch my son then head down to Downtown East for Yuki Early 21th Bday celebration.. stayed there about an hour then i left alr, as i check on the bus going back to Pasir Ris Mrt was 10pm.. but when i reach the bus stop & waited for the buss to arrive till 10.30pm stll haven come loh.. heng someone came to my rescue..lolx should have asked u earier about it la me.. haha

anyway, by the time i reach my place station it was super late alr loh.. so tired lei.. go fetch my boy then to chalet then rush to take bus, change mrt then finish reach home.. slack la me.. my boy somemore hungry so brought him to have some Prata before going back home.. once reach home bath & sleep liao wor... lolx.
my baobei is getting naughty already loh.. at the chalet keep on show me tantrum.. want what i MUST give but of cse i didnt give in to him loh.. haiz.

with Evelyn
hugz the birthdya gal^^


lolx.. we are gving her a sweet hugz


so chio right..hehe


there, my baobei eating his supper =_=

No comments: