Saturday, April 25, 2009

(¯`•¸·´¯)Out with my baobei(¯`·¸•´¯)

Went to the new shopping mall at Bugis called Illuma.. its jus opp Bugis Junction, beside Bugis Village.. some of my frens said tt they the shops most of them are not open but when i went there most of it open le wor.. guess when they went was jus open ba..lolx

Illuma Shopping mall


walking towards the shopping mall

had lunch at Benten Cafe.. my baobei said to come back & eat again..lolx. btw, its a Japanese cafe..

hmMm.. wat should i eat. got kids meal but its only curry rice so my baobei didnt order tt.
snap snap while waiting for our order to come

hehe.. he is so cute..lolx

this is my Hamburger Steak not tt yummy


it come with either rice or bread & i choose bread..


with my food


my baobei Fried Soba with Yakiniku.. he say its yummy loh. i tried a bit & is was a lot better then mine.


yea. my food come le..

see he is enjoying his food loh.

tis is wat he leftover.. the VEGS!! i asked him to eat them he turn back & asked me y didnt i eat my vegs too..-_-'' i told him mine so hard, cant be eaten then he say me knw how to ask ppl eat veg i dunno how to eat.. so notiie sia he.. knw how to talk back le..faintz

look at their yummy dessert..
end up i got this, forget the name of it le.. not so nice loh, only got 2 chocolate puff, 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream then rest was VANILLA ice cream & to me it jus taste lik nth.. duhz

my i love the chocolate stick, its really FULL of chocolates..

he finish the rest up..lolx


went shopping ard there then went up the cinema, he wanted to watch this movie but it was not showing yet ;(. when showing le, mama bring u go..hehe

then went Bugis Junction to his FAV place at Whimsy, tt is the ONLY arcade i will bring him go as its meant for toddles & young kids... not those kind whereby adult or teenage go too as its too noisy for him..


wah.. change token liao can play le..


tis wan have to shoot the water gun to those places when they show the lights.

crocodile & frogging..
tis wan he play dame funny loh.. have to keep turning the wheels..
he very cute de wor.. so big le but still love to sit on this kiddy rides..
counting how many tickets he have to see can change wat.


he change this for 30 tickets...

baobei wanted to take this, so we went & took.. so long never take le dunno how to decorated wor.. our 2nd time taking it tgt =)
yummy takopachi.. he scold me, becos i buy prawn for him instead of bacon & cheese..;(

my donut.. the blueberry with cheese was really yummy loh.. the chocolate wan not tt nice.


finally have to fetch him hm le.. next wk having long wkend with him.. so Happy!! cant wait.. oh & btw, knw wat? ytd fetch him hm then he asked me where i stay, telling me tt his ah ma asked him where i stay loh.. duhz. so kaysiao wan lei she.. dun dare to ask me ask my son abt it.. wait jus make my son mind messy..

2 comments:

sha said...

ey ur header like two breast leh hahaha

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

....faint...lolx