Saturday, April 18, 2009

Finally after Punishment wk

Finally after Punishment wk for last wk my baobei is able to go out & have fun le.. Had lunch at New York New York as he wanted to have the Hawaii Chicken Chop.. its really yummy i love it too.. tis is our second time having it.. after lunch we went to Vivo to have his fun..

this was taken ytd when i went to fetch him, we went to Woodland there the Pasa Malam as i wanted to have dinner there.. i guess it was the food there which gave me stomachache as today the food i also had it with my baobei & he didnt have any stomachache..


my baobei with his new hair cut..


yandao ma? lolx


his fav candy nw.. got light de loh..


waiting for lunch to be serve..


i simply love him to bits..


this Pizza called buffalo spicy chicken smell so nice but when eaten not tt nice loh.. not even SPICY at all. plus the side are so hard like biscuit.. failed!


took a pic with tt yuck pizzA


look so yummy right? with the cheese like tt but really not nice at all loh.. my baobei had abt 2 pcs of it then he had his chicken chop..


Hawaii Chicken Chop.. Yummy!! baobei had the chicken while i eat the wedges & salad as he didnt wan them..


my yummy Chicken Chop...lolx


he look so blur in this pic


i wanted to had dessert, had this Mup Pie with Hot Chocolate Fudge all by myself as my baobei didnt wan then.. so sinful man.. tts y im getting FAT..lolx. i didnt knw their Mup Pie is like tis de, as i had before at other restaurant their's is chocolate ice cream cake with hot fudge, but this is a normal cake pour on top with hot fudge, the cake was kinda dry..


getting ready to eat my dessert..


after our lunch cam whore a bit..lolx

i LOVE this pic.. he hug hug me so sweet..


then went to Vivo.. he played there for abt 2hrs plus loh.. haha
then fetch him hm le.. miss miss my baobei.. mama loves u^^

No comments: