Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dinner & Club plus Slacking on Sun

ytd wanted to bring my baobei go watch Fast & Furious 4 as he love cars but then found tt it do have some Violence contain so end up we watch Hotel for dogs at hm, anyway it was raining so guess its the best time to stay indoor.. after watching it, had out bath & head out for dinner..




went Vivo shop ard while waiting for he rest to reach.. so head to Toysrus my baobei love it de loh.. then he found wat he wanted so got it for him loh.. also dunno wat is this toy wor, but cost $29.95 sia.. each say $10 loh.. faint.. got 3 inside.. his toy very stylo loh, put on the magnet card will open like this de..

he cant wait to open & play loh.. well, have to eat dinner 1st..

where is my food.. hungry hungry

he dame hungry le wor.. whole day jus had bread -_-''

ok, finally having soup 1st.
my baobei dame hungry, he order this seaweed fries, not nice de

my baobei spaghetti with chicken chop.
this my my set meal baked rice with beef..

this is Shawn's food.. i had before too, bowl BIG nia.. noodles little bit only loh..
yummy!! drank all of it..lolx
wah!!! wats tt look wor..
my darling

at last!! can play with my toys le..
weee.. sweet couple
with my baobei

hehe.. dun wan to smile i force him..lolx
knw why my face like tt bo?? kuku hand loh.. make me squeeze my face..lolx


yandao bo..lolx


we are siting at the light chair
smile =)
wah.. see my diamond bo?!? shining lei...wahaha


at sabai lo..

sweet la..


guess who i saw while gg to the washroom?!?! i haven seen her for many yrs le loh.. say abt 9 yrs?? tt long loh..lolx


hehe.. nice view bo? lolx
=============================================
today slacking at hm watch a couple of movies.. watch Confessions Of A Shopaholic, well this show quite nice lucky im not like her, see wat MUST buy even if no $$..lolx. but i kinda like the love story inside..a bit touching to me loh..
after tt watch Race to Witch Mountain, tis wan is like shit.. think its best for kids ba.. its about 2 aliens kids on earth finding their spaceship so that they can return back hm.. i feel kinds kiddo for me loh..
Confessions Of A Shopaholic
Race to Witch Mountain

No comments: