Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chris Bird Day on Sat

today is tt uncle Chris Birthday..lolx.. so head down to NOS pub after sending my baobei hm... tis wk long wkend i didnt bring him go anywhere loh.. becos his teacher called me & told me tt he bite one of his classmates.. he still so clever loh, ask me how teacher got my number to call me & tell me abt it.. i say loh, when he nottie in sch, teacher will call me de.. the moment i put down the call fm the teacher i called him & scolded him alr.. he told me tt becos his classmate wanted to keep the toys with him & he dun like then he go bite him.. i told him tt is totally wrong & tt this wk he wont be gg out le.. last wk his ah ma alr told me tt he hit his classmate nw bite.. haiz. next time go Pri sch dunno wat will happen le loh.. but staying at hm also gd wor.. he do his drawing, write his chinese words.. at least he is doing sth usefull..
my baobei close eyes, say too bright le my flash light..lolx


mi think when he jus reach the pub.. ppl were alr jioing him to lim lim lim loh.. of cse i also jio him de la... birthday boy lei.. bo bian de.. have to lim de..lolx. he lim till gone le sia.. high, drunk, puking, sitting on the floor, refuse to go hm.. lolx. say have to wait till 3.30am.. wondering y sia.. so ppl better go buy 4d of 0330.. keke. anyway, hope tt u had a wonderful birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!

Udon cake..nice ma? all can eat de wor.. hehe

should have gotta more candles for him sia..lolx

always never smile de lei..


my hair always giving me problem de sia.. anyhow fly in front de..duhz


my uncle..lolx

wow..yummy cake on the whole face..swee la..hehe

with the old bird day uncle


kuku.. sabo me with cake loh.. make my hair oily..duhz


duhz.. i so gd feed him he still wan to put cake on me.. ni ni de..


he tell me this drink si bei THICK ar..lolx


mei mei..lolx


duhz.. my sis wor..haha


so many fingers ard..kuku eh..


grab him to take a pic while he was gg to shh shh..keke


kuku face..hahaha


me^^


they all say me beri red then him.. will meh?? its my blusher ma..sobz

hahahaha.. so funny..lolx


there.. here can see liao red & white..lolx


bo liao..so take pics..hehe


LOBSTER!!! lolx..


he wan to self take.. i go add myself inside..lolx

here also.. wahaha


kuku.. must me tt uncle finger..*smack*


mucks mucks for helping me to drink ar..lolx


close eye?!?!


ok.. gg to lim again


yea!! im so happy..haha


better w/o any fingers sia.. lolx... btw, both are apr baby..hehe


wah.. fingers everywhere again..


im the youngest!!! lolx


he drunk liao..lolx


cheese^^


smoking time outside..haaa


yoyo!! whatups.


oh my darling..


yea!! im James Bond.. the name is 007..lolx


bang bang!! we got 2 guns..lolx


smile^^


wah.. so many hugsz for the birthday boy.


awww... mucks mucks..


hmMm.. where is the birthday boy hur hur hur..


alamark!!! wat is happen?!?!


me again^^


come la.. dun shy.. i give u a kiss la..


muckkkkssssss!!! i so heart u dude...lolx


alamark!! kana caught in the act.. shit de..


i self take de.. not bad right..haaa

alamark!!! wat is happen?!?!


haaa.. the last part, puking & drunk..lolx

No comments: