Tuesday, April 21, 2009

playing FT

galgal very lazy say got anything to harvest give her do.. so happen i got it & she was online i asked her to harvest for me.. btw today her Birthday ma.. so chin chi la..lolx

she havering my wheat..


while she harvest, i plow my land..lolx


i asked her to stand near me so i can take pic with her..hehe


took again at my barn..


see tt Rowie? i guess she added me on her buddy list tt y she was able to come to my farm.. she very funny de wor.. suddenly pop up here then galgal go disturb her sia.. btw she is 52 yrs old loh...


when i wan to take pic again.. we keep asking her to move one side she stand at the back of us..


then ask her move away again she stand there..duhz. very hard to communicate with her loh, she dun understand wat we saying to her sia.. but very cute la..lolx
i ask galgal to stand at the barn with mel she come out with me.. duhz

there took a pic of them tgt...lolx


having some chats with galgal..hehe


after she left for abt 5 mins.. Rowie came back again loh.. haha.. she so very cute la..
having my fun on FT..hehe
lastly HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNE!!!

No comments: