Friday, April 3, 2009

dun JUDGE me of my cover

i cant understand y some ppl like to judge me of my cover.. just because i look like Ah Lian, like to hiao or go clubbing means tt im a fucking bitch where by they think tt i can do anything with guys. heck. no doubt i give the impression of tt BUT im no fucking some slut whom can do anything u guys are thinking in ur fucking head..

if ppl dun UNDERSTAND me at all, dun even knw wat kind of gal i am, PLS dun say u do understand me.. i really cant take it loh.. so wat i give guys tt impression? tt does not mean im very easily anything also can ok.. i maybe friendly BUT im not easily.. heck

Point 1: i look like Ah Lian but i hell knw wat im doing.
Point 2: i like to hiao, so does tt means im cheap? im a gal for god sake.
Point 3: i go clubbing, so does tt means im so loving it & cant live w/o it? hell no ok..

so dun come judging me when u dun even knw me at all..

No comments: