Sunday, June 7, 2009

with Baobei on Sat

went lunch cum dinner at Sakae ya u may ask y right, well my dear baobe keep asking him to get his bath so that i can bring him out but he keep playing with his toys loh.. till i bath & got ready myself then i force him to get his bath to go out.. didnt really go anywhere loh.. had his fav food & i tell u he eat DAME long till i want to slp while waiting for him to finish his food...

my h/r..


haha.. he purposely de loh.. give me tt UNCLE look.. =.=


all his fave food loh.. he ate more then me sia.. lolx


see la.. open mouth so big..


my love..
fetch him home early as i need to go for Susan Birthday dinner =).. when reach his hse, i told him loh mama birthday next fri got present a not, know wat he said to me.. i go choose the present for u la, but u pay money loh.. =_=".. smart ar he, he choose i pay..hahaha
i told him make mama a card i happy.. but i doubt he will remember it loh..
oh btw, i bump into an old gf guess wat she said to me.. she told me tt i look like SPG.. i was like wtf?!? but i didnt care much.. hell i really look like one meh??.. duhz

2 comments:

Ee said...

Hahaha really SPG leh, big neh neh, tan skin, GOLD hair! U say leh, but i think say u SPG better than say u ah lian bah keke

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

WAH LAO!! dame BAD lei u.. duhz