Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sun

went to meet mummy for dinner, she is treating me for my Birthday^^

dinner at this shop..
corn soup

tis is mine.. super spicy it say but i eat ot really loh..

this wan is my mummy's very soft the meat..


our dessert..


after our dinner nth to do right.. cam whoring..

she dun wan to take dun care anyhow snap her..lolx


see no evil


speak no evil


hear no evil.. when i did this she keep laughting loh.. was thinking so funny meh, till i saw the pic myself & we both kept laguting all the way sia..


ya i knw.. wat can u see in this pic? ooppss


i wanted to buy this eye Shadow end up she got it for me as my birthday present..lolx will try to learn how to use in my my single lip eyes.. hahaha


tis is the colour i buy..
then we hang out chatting.. dame funny la she.. got many craps de loh.. if im sad or watever, talking to her will really make my day sia.. we kept laughing so much loh... LOLX

No comments: