Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nuaing/Work

ytd was tired BUT refuse to let myself go to slp like wasting my life sia.. work slp work slp.. so i watched Hong Kong drama D.I.E & drinking my Passion fruit with green tea with double pearl bubble tea my fav drink.. i tell u hor, ytd i ate a LOT loh... my boss buy Duck Rice, Fried Carrot Cake & Curry Puff for us.. after knock off from work i still go buy some bread to eat..LOLX really gg to be very pui pui soon sia...

anyway, guess wat? i watch my drama for 6hrs plus loh.. watching total of 9 Episodes.. actually i watch till the 6 Episodes alr 12am liao but its so exciting loh.. end up make me watch till 2am then i go slp... zzzz. then today am working now.. later at night still need to work... yawn.

my Passion fruit with Green Tea plus double pearl


this the the current drama im watching now... not a bad drama, but i feel im like a siao cha bo as some part is quite funny then im like laughing to myself in my room... hahaha

2 comments:

Ee said...

heeee i like this guy SHOW leh especially that 'ah wang' but i yet to see this one also hahaha ~ soon soon ...

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

ohh.. ah wang the gong gong wan right.. this show he is so funny at times la.. hahaha