Thursday, June 11, 2009

2nd night working at 酒谭林 cum go Lunar =.=~Wed

ok work the 2nd night wasnt that bad le la.. kinda get use to it liao.. phew. i need time to adapt to the environment de loh.. lolx. but im stoning still smelling of alcohol now still loh.. hopefully i dun fall aslp.. haha

she look so sweet right.. hehe


thanks for the Bday present^^


very sweet arent they? Hee


my OM.. cheese also dunno de sia..=.=


duhz.. fighting si bo?!? lolx


he very bai sia.. haha


my boss^^


eh like wan to slp like tt his eyes.. keke


wat u wearing on ur head?? hair band?? duhz.. hahaha


she hor.. bully me de loh... keep asking me to lim lim lim =_=


tis pic nice la.. dun scold me hor.. hehe


taking pic with the super star hor.. wahaha


SUPER star!!!

know wat? after i finish working this Oinky ask me to go Lunar to lim again.. i was so gg to DIE sia.. at my pub drinking beer liao come here drink martin.. mix sia =.=... but i heng never hangover now loh.. mostly i mix i CMI de wor... hahaha then reach home abt 4+am loh.. duhz see can die a not la.. nearly woke up late for work..


she hor.. keep on tar tar tar de lei.. faintz. i scare of her loh..haha


tio FORCE to come here de loh ;(


cant see her face right.. toopit hp cam la


my hp cam SUCKS la cannot take too far arbo the result is this loh.. blur blur eh ;(

thanks Dennis for my birthday present^^
hopefully i'll be wide awake while working now..lolx

No comments: