Thursday, June 18, 2009

3rd Night working @ 酒谭林~Wed

i dame HATE gg to work sometimes de loh.. think when im tired i really HATE it.. have to climb up tt tooping hill under the toopit HOT sun loh.. then reach ofc perspire like HELL.. dame sian de lei..haiz

ok anyway, i was working my 3rd night at my pub 酒谭林 on Wed night... Oink & her frens came down.. heng ar, arbo im so bored loh.. not must customers ard also wor.. eh dun sya i never DRUNK hor.. but i got HIGH hor.. LOLX... a bit nia la.. wahahaha

my darlingzzz


with Clay


me outside the pub


me again..


cheese.. cheese


he is Clay.. then i am Dough? lolx


nice pic^^


eEeEeE!!!! i think i saying "SMELLY oink oink"...LOLX yucks la tis pic..


haaa... wet wet mucks..
still ask me wan to go Lunar a not.. NO way man!!.. now alr feeling so dame tired sia me.. eat my lunch liao nap but still tired.. waiting for knock of them go home nua on my dvds..hehe

No comments: