Saturday, June 13, 2009

my 25th Birthday!!!!

woke up by my landlady as there was a deliver man there delivering my FAV blur rose to me^^.. she asked me wat day it was & i told her its my birthday..lolx

25 blue roses for me^^


with my rose

aunt so cute.. make 2 egg give me eat.. but i still dunno wat is the meaning for it lei..

ard evening time went to fetch my son then went to Ma.Maison at bugis for dinner..

my baobei.


kuku face..lolx


he never make birthday card for me loh.. sob.. haha


menu


while waiting for the food to come


i was so hungry whole day never eat loh.. tis is yummy.. rice covered with egg with beef stew...


Steak dunno nice anot.. never try


my son also hungry la.. see mine came 1st smell liao say very nice wan to eat le.. lolx


tis is very special loh.. my son spaghetti.. its sep with the sauce de wor...


there tis is the sauce for the spaghetti....


this is the cheese for the spaghetti.. so weird looking right..
the uncle forever look weird de sia...


tis is to take to make payment after the meals.. so cute right? like room key like t

my son face so blur loh.. look at his cheek.. keke


huh?? lolx


my room key...


yummy cake..


making a wish.. i wish i wish i wish...............


cutting with mama..


my son cut till like his cake right.. keke
fean with her food


after dinner shop ard then head to Denise where they had wines.. so we had a few there then to liquid kitchen then back home...
with fean

the uncle..


me^^


my babe.. like aunt? keke


my son is gd la.. knw how to entertain himself..mucks


we had tis 1st then follow by another want.. i love them as they are sweet de..


tis wan have a very nice smelly taste


my babe got me tis Bday cake


my present kinda feel like a kid sia me..lolx

4 comments:

stan said...

lol, both famously sweet muscatos, nice choice of wines!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

lolx... so when is our drinking session tgt ar.. keke

stan said...

when i'm not broke and you have the time, haha!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

dun buy N97 can le ma.. lolx. when im not working night!! haha