Tuesday, June 9, 2009

1st night working at 酒谭林~Mon

started work tonight at 酒谭林.. i had 3 group of frens who came down.. not bad la, arbo i like dunno wat i wanna do there loh... once i reach there, i like kuku like tt, i was like standing there thinking what should i do.. feel so nervous like machaim my 1st time working in a pub like tt.. ok la tis is my 2nd pub i work la.. hee. suddenly kinda feel that im out of the place sia... maybe im not meant to work in this kind of places ba.. lolx... i also dunno la...haha

saw him 1st when i walk into the pub le.. still look the same sia he..lolx


ok tis wan is funny.. he & his fren was ALREADY then before i came but i kept walking up & down in front of them i also cant see them loh =.=.. till i sms him asking if he had reach alr a not as he promise to come on my 1st of work...lolx dame kuku lei me.. hahaha


tis guy hor.. its BETTER then me as in skin care or dressing la.. still tell me how to put mascara, eyeshadow, say my dressing etc.. tell me i need to know how to dress up etc la... he really can be a fashion consultant loh.... btw he kinda look gay right, with tt cheeky smile some more..LOLX ps: hell can see my BIG PIMPLES sia -_-


im really a BLIND MICE, he was jus siting in front of me very near some more and i cant even see him till the waitress point to me tt he was waving at me.. so terrible sia me.. dun wanna wear my contact lens or spec.. see tis is wat i get..haiz
dunno y suddenly while working there me like kinda lost sia.. knn like kana voodoo like tt, feel so scare of sth or wat i also dunno wor.. but the pub can see its really base on regular customer to come & drink de loh.. see myself, i feel so terrible la.. dunno how to do my job de loh.. im like suppose to chat up with customers, drink with them, sing song the normal things which a waitress in a pub need to do la.. but me like outer space gal sia..
Dunno how to sing chinese song, never wear my contact hence im kinda like a BLIND BIRD, never go chit chat with customers, i only chat with those i know nia.. dunno de i dun dare chat with them sia, knn like suddenly become SHY.. kao eh me!! how can i be SHY in this line of work!!! i need to be more friendly not so stiff.. dame! hahahaha

3 comments:

stan said...

oops... sorry bout all the comments me and deryx had, we both apologize from the bottom of our hearts

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

lolx.. no worrys de la.. i say le ma.. its ok de la.. at least i also knw where i need to change to look better ma.. hee

stan said...

=)