Sunday, June 14, 2009

Out with Baobei & Belated Birthday Celebration at Sabai~Sat

went Bugis for lunch cum dinner at Soup Spoon i had the card for redeeming one free reglur soup & a drink.. so i use tt plus order another set with sandwish
yummy!!

then went to the kiddy place for him to play
i jus brought tis bag for my baobei & he LOVE it loh..


my love


funny face


u look clearly at this pic u will find is some how funny.. look at all out face, all looking like up.


not bad ar.. self take de hor


my baobei took de.. hehe


cheese..


mucks mucks..


hang ard at Bugis till night time then sent my baobei back hm le.. then went to Sabai to celebration my belated birthday...

my gerger who help me carry the plastic bag for me to puke while am in the cab...lolx





















haha.. im like a queen with tt 'crown' on my head..lolx
















red face..

our hair like siao cha bo..


self take de hor.. no bad ar..


me^^

hehe my small eyes..lolx


Phile guy


dunno y i smile till like tt sia

nw better le..haha


hugz.. i think fm here on the pics i am kinda high liao sia... wahahaha keep taking pics here & there with whoever is near me..lolx
007..














mucks








look at our face.. we like steaming sia.. dunno looking at where...wahahaha

she mucks me


i mucks her back.. eeeee somemore on her lips.. LOLX





red face also.. heng i tt night no red face wor..lolx





























i like tis pic of myself.. look so girly lei.. keke










i LOVE u gals^^












u look at him? funny bo? in club listen to Ipod =.=





xiaxia ride.. hehe
those so "GOOD" to me titi ask me ta ta ta ar. make me cannot stand properly sia.. =.=

No comments: