Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally back my fren^^

went to fetch my baobei home, then went to my fren hse.. she had finally come back to spore say maybe abt a yr plus away liao wor... she teach me how to do smokey eyes for my eyes.. lolx.. i feel its kinda weird la.. but she say its nice..hehe

so how is it?? quite a BIG diff right...LOLX
she brought this fm US..
she dun use this shining shining thing for body de so she give me.. fm VS de wor...keke
tis she got for my baobei de.. he so cute can, still can ask her he dun wan the Tshirt of the BumbleBee but the toy can a not.. haha got things fm ppl still ask another...
i asked her to buy this for me.. each only at USD2.50 lei.. cheap right..
anyway, had some chit chat with her face to face loh.. then we went off liao.. otw to my hse my baobei asked me to sent him back to his own hse loh.. still ask me to slp there telling me tt my room is so small, so dusty he dun like.. i was so upsad that i didnt bother abt him & walk my way to the mrt station to take the train to my place.. even crossing the road i also dun care him.. it really hurts so much from the words he said to me.. means i need to earn a lot of money right, if not next time he say i poor then he dun wan me..

i am already trying my BEST hoping i can do well for him as his mother, but i dun think he will understand or even know what i had gone through all this while.. that reallt hurts a lot. as i will be thinking i do so much but end up he dun even knw nvm, still dislike my this & tt.. so hurtful..

2 comments:

Ee said...

IS THE DUST LA!! clean ur room bah!!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

its not abt the DUST la..wa lan..