Monday, June 22, 2009

Tiring Wkend for me =.=

i had a very Tiring wkend.. so let me breakdown wat i did in one post ya.. lolx

FRIDAY

Fetch my baobei home, went walking ard my hse de Pasar malam then went home.. had my bath & played Poker cards with my son.. not i teach him loh, its he teach me how to play de sia.. i played till wan to slp liao loh... haha

SATURDAY

didnt go anywhere far as tonight i start work at pub at 7pm loh.. so jus bring him to my hse nearby to have lunch later bring him to his hse there the playground played awhile then i sent him home le.. went work so busy wor.. so many ppl came guess its becos of my manger birthday plus got free flow of beers till 9pm loh.. all ready to drink drank drunk.. LOLX but i never drunk la.. keke but super tired la, reach home about 4+am then slp le..

got this for my frens daughter bday

with a headband too


got myself this shoe at discount loh..
SUNDAY
got disturb my phone calls sia in the morn.. make me wake up dunno how many times, make me so tired lei.. wan to slp shiok shiok also cannot.. duhz got myself ready went to fetch my son then head to my fren place for her daughter one yr old birthday..
our FIRST time taking the Circle line

my baobei..


her daughter so cute right..


see the mummy, hiding dun wan to take pics..


hehe.. she entertaining herself..


lolx.. wan to eat oranges


wah look at this 2 boys.. once they are tgt, i tell u its NIGHTMARES loh..


kids kids...


see the little princess.. so cute la, tts the tink about having daughters, u can doll them up pretty pretty..


Darriel's Birthday!!!


she is so sweet^^

her lovely cake..



see this 2 boys played till like CRAZY loh.. then keep fighting here & there.. haiz

my boy..


ok finish gg to sent him home again..
once i reach home SUPER tired.. had such a tiring wkend sia me.. lolx

No comments: