Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i want PEACE

i really dun understand.. when we were tgt, many times i wanted out from the r/s becos of many many things which i hated but end up i didn't.. the last straw was u wanted out & i finally gave it to that.. the moment we broke off, less then a few hour u got yourself a gf at the moment of time when i found out about it.. it really break my heart a lot, i was thinking how can u actually bear to give up all that we had in a blink of an eye... yes i have to admit that u do really give in to me a lot & i always give u attitude, keep saying u things etc..

the moment we broke off i was so sad, keep asking u to come back to me but u told me that we are alr over, plus that u alr have a gf & u wont just break with her to come back to me telling me that it will be very unfair to her.. i cried my eyes dry but end up u also left me.. remember the words u told me then, asking me to go lead my own life, asking me to go look for my own happiness.. indeed i did, i get over all the unhappy things, leading my own life doing my own things & i tell u many times alr, i am very happy now but i dunno why must u keep disturbing me with my life..

yes u got ur own logic about why we break up, about why u got a gf so fast.. saying that then i will knw where i was wrong etc.. dun forget that u aren't any better then me u know, dun ever forget wat happened all the while i was with u.. was i ever happy?? guess i was only happy for that one mth we were tgt, the rest of it was living hell.. all the craps & shit which keep popping up never ending.. making me sad all the time hence u treat me well which i did love it..

anyway, since its already all over, so just move on with out life.. pls dun keep threatening me with your words & disturbing me.. i alr said to u, we can still be frens if u want other then that we cant anymore..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, jus say i'm so freaking stupid to end everything with her n thinkking i could be back with u!! coz when i even started even doing so, u alrdy started to list out your prospects. think a bit more why do i need time to work everything out!! anyway, me and her is totally over. but well, sad to say, so do us, "as wat u deemed"