Tuesday, June 9, 2009

meet Lian~Tues

today i feel SUPER shack la.. not enough slp.. ytd work went hm slp ard 3+am..duhz during my lunch time eat liao then took a nap.. after work went to meet Lian ya she give me my birthday present ma..lolx.

reach liao she hungry so i pei her go eat her dinner but i dint eat sia.. feel too full le la.. my boss brought mix rice like so big packet plus a big bao for lunch.. very full le loh.. then we went shopping ard. i wanted to buy a dress & a top but end up look got a dress loh.. she ar shop more then me buy so many clothes.. haha

me in my messy room..


the purple wan is the wan i wanted to buy when i 1st saw it cost $39 which i feel its kinda ex for just a top la, then went walking to another shop tried tis dress find it not bad & cost the same price as the top loh.. so i got myself tt dress, ya pic look not tt nice right.. but when u see the real me with it should not be so bad la.. keke


when she pass me the present, i asked her its weighting machine right? but she never ans of cse, so when i open it, its true loh.. LOLX its swee de loh, its not those fat & bulky wants. this wan the machine is flat de.. she got me tis was becos the other time when i was like not eating for like 6days & suddenly thought, y didnt i weight myself to see how heavy i was. went with her looking to buy the weighting machine but cant find one so she got it for my birthday present.. hehe


look at my weight?!? so FAT.. nb want ;(


anyway, this afternoon while chatting with her.. she spotted something, know wat? see our DP.. she love penguin but me love piglet.. but hers better looking la.. mine kana cut off.. but its so cute right? LOLX

No comments: