Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sat & Sun

meet up the 2 mummy's with their boys.. they wanted to see Transformer 2 The Revenge of the Fallen.. i actually didnt want to watch with my boy de becos i heard from some of my frens who have watch they told me that the movie is kinda violence, mostly on fighting loh.. Revenge ma, sure fight here & there de.. wish i HATE to let him watch this kind of show de loh..

heng up, end up want to buy the ticket it was full booked all the way, was super hungry so i had Subway & my baobei had KFC meal which come with a transformer toy..lolx but i was not tt full loh after eating tt.. went shopping ard then had our meal again at Hans which i share Black Pepper Chicken Chop with my son...

Having out lunch
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this 2 boys tgt are NIGHTMARES...haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

all born on 2003 de boys...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

nice Transformer
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the Chicken Chop we had at Hans
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

after tt they wanted to go back to another mummy hse to rest but i didnt wan to go loh, so went Paragon where there got children playground let my boy have his fun there.. then head to HMV.. i was having craving of tt Seafood Soup Pasta which i had once b4, when there le wanted to try others but end up also had the same thing..lolx

went there got queue loh.. so cute still got queue number de, like gg to see doc like tt.. but the service was real gd.. while waiting for our tables, the manager actually gave my son a toy for him to play while waiting..

outside the restaurant.. cannot TOUCH his hair de hor.. my fren did & he give me the not happy face, then i make his hair stand again.. LOLX
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the queue number, my baobei with his toy the manager give & my food!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this was free which came with his kids meal
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my baobei..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this is the Kids meal... look at the fore & spoon they gave was so small then my son grumble as me to get a bigger wan for him.. haha.. so i got him the adult wan lo.. so big... lolx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

tis was given to be my Venetia for my bday..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i got this dress at $10..haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

done with everything sent my son him le.. then went to Sabai to meet my gal..

pics time...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

drank okok la.. not drank but high nia.. mix Martel with Chivas sia.. =.= me cannot MIX de loh... haha.

anyway Sun woke up had to go Tampines Central to change the hp Batt with my fren brought for me as the batt is not for my hp de, buy wrongly.. sian de loh... TAMPINES lei!! so far... but LL also have to go & change loh, after tt at the last min meet my dear buddie, he didnt slp at all since the night before loh, then never tell me still meet.. then we both are like zombie.. haha he look so shack la, we had a lot chat loh.. long time never see ma.. then went home nua on my Hong Kong dram D.I.E, now watch finish 10-12 Episodes of it le...

my buddie!! take care.. arbo look like old man..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: