Monday, June 15, 2009

Sun

woke up having hangover loh.. was suppose to meet my other gfs for lunch but end up they had something cork up so meet my babe instead.. me ar waited for her half an hour at the bus stop =.= she is forever the late queen de..lolx

me was super hungry so when to had out lunch at Cine.. decided to watch Drag me to hell so buy the evening tickets.. after our lunch tt uncle also came along follow my another babe to watch the movie tgt loh..

at orchard..


us^^


me with my new dress..lolx i look kinda stiff here sia.. plus FAT.. sian


this move for the 3 gals DAME scary lei.. we were like covering our ears, shutting out eyes screaming.. even the leg also up liao.. some ppl say its craps movie la.. or izzit we were sitting in the 2nd front row of the screen tts y it scare us so well? lolx i also dunno la..
then went down to Wisma there to relax.. was actually thinking of gg to the 24 hours Swensen but its close down alr loh.. no more alcohol for us man.. had enough..keke

live band

me having my lime juice


tis is the dress i brought at Cine.. normal price at $49 but now they are having sales so its only $25.. look funny a not huh? pls comment for me ya.. i dun wanna wear it out then ppl starting at me for weird weird de wor.. hehe


my babe got me this..


Joanne & Vanessa got me tis


Fean got me tis


Jonson got me tis


By someone which i took for the sake of taking BUT i guess i wont be wearing it...

2 comments:

Ee said...

think the black dress looks great on you ... and the pink dress too. I wear such dress look so pregnant. hahaha I fat le ...

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

.... i worried the pink dress i wear le look like China lady sia.. izzit to bright? haha