Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FIRST time photoshop

wow.. guess wat.. JT cannot tahan the pic i post of her the other time.. haha then she help me to photoshop some of the pic.. haha..

tis is my first time de pic with Photoshop de wor.. i never do before de neh..

haha.. i feel very FUNNY lei.. she make my EYES so big but actually my eyes dame small de loh.. keke

give me comment hor.. how it look like wor.. keke.. my first time lei.. haaa

will love u guys a lot for it.. muhahahah!!!

before >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>after


before >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>after

6 comments:

Lilian said...

ay... i think u look better with big eyes. Chio leh!!!!

Anonymous said...

U definitely look better with big eyes. So pretty leh...

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

...hahaha. REALLY meh?? ppl say me look like cartoon wor.. haha.

btw, which william ar u wor? sorry need u to refresh my memory =)

Anonymous said...

Which William? Hmm...how shall i tell u which william leh? That william who wants to be your fren after reading yr blog. That william who ask u to take it easy. That william who u have known recently. Do all these refresh your memories? If not, we can start afresh..hahaha

Anonymous said...

cartoon!?!?!

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

hmmm, okok i knw liao.. ur william tan right?? haha.. but i feel funny la.. keke

wei, czw i knw look like cartoon but is CUTE de hao bu hao.. wahahaha