Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Movie

nth much to do today, went for movie called Connected.. alright show loh.. nth nice abt it.. the plot was kinda simply too. actually wat tinking tt it was dame nice movie but turn out only okok only loh..haha

i kinda feel tt nowadays Chinese movies are not tt nice alr.. plus there is very seldom Chinese movies coming out too wor..



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

btw jus tok of something which happen & tt made me very HAPPY.. knw y? haha let me say. last wk while i brought my son to the playground to play, then there's this kid abt the same age as my son who was walking with his mum, i guess back hm after playing in the playground, then hor he saw my son water bottle beside me & tok tt it was his, so he wanted to take & drink.

but then his mum guess wat she said to him, "boy dun take JIE JIE de water bottle" then she told me tt my son bottle look the same as her son's.. call me JIE JIE lei the mother.. wahahaha!!! flying dame high loh..

No comments: