Wednesday, October 8, 2008

STUPIT

really REGRET taking tis course fm tt idiot sch man.. its started on 29 of Sep, one wk have to attend for 3 days, which is mon, wed & fri. But for me, i can only go for 2days as fri i need to fetch my son hm..

but then i only went for my first lesson on mon, tt means tt i've miss 2 lesson alr. tt nvm, the lady said tt she will call me ytd to inform me how am i to get my notes for my courses.. turn out, she didnt EVEN call me ytd ok!!

plus on mon when i reach the sch, i called her asking her abt the notes too, and she like kinda like dunno how to ans me.. making me quite piss with it.

i called her today & ask her abt it as today i also have my lesson. told me will get back to me AGAIN later.. guess wat, in the end she sms me abt it, dunno y she jus simply cant call me and tell me abt it..

her sms to me: " it will take a few days or close to a wk for the sch to print the notes for u.. as u are e last student attend e class and they sold out e textbooks alr.. do u still wan the notes?"

siao de still can ask me tt loh.. do i still wan the notes.. of cse la!!!

my sms to her: "of cse i wan the notes, if not i wont even knw wat im learning right? abt a wk? so u mean im gg for classes w/o any notes? even if i'm e last student but ur should at least still prepare it for me too right?

i mean even if im the last student, they SHOULD still prepare for me the textbooks. not tt i didnt PAY for the course.. plus the notes still need to pay additional amt for it to loh. where got say dun wan the notes de.. for fuck i bloody loan fm the bank for bloody 5 yrs to pay for the course & got nth..

anyway, i guess she got another person to called me just, asked me if i wanted to study online or to go classes.. told me to think abt it see how.. i say him loh.. do tings till like kana cork up like tt de..haiz

nw wondering if i should go for classes or self study online.. go classes lei, i SURE late de bo bian ma but gd is tt i can learn more fm the lecturer & fm classmates. but online lei, dunno i knw how to study myself a not wor.. plus no labby loh me.. haiz. but he tell me loh, if i dun understand online can email the lecturer ask la.. so am thinking nw loh.. si bei sian ar!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess its better for u to study online lar.. time management wise is better ma no need so rush..

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

i also knw. but am jus worry tt i wont really understand wat im studying if i study online wor..

afraid tt some i dunno then die liao loh.. haiz

Anonymous said...

maybe u can try starting online first and if u dun understand any can just drop by the class to learn ba.. hmmm can like tt anot de ar.. wahaha

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

... cannot de la.. i alr ask le loh.. faint. i still ask can i do BOTH a not wor..

nvm la.. is see how then decide ba