Sunday, October 12, 2008

BB Chk Up/ Drinking/ Eye infection

Updating my blog with my eye tearing on my right eye ;(

Friday

our woke up de face..


went to make milk for him guess wat he was doing when i came back to the room, he was hiding himself in the blanket, i kept calling him then he continue to hide then roll on the floor, then cried..

see his sad sad de face.. ;(


when for lunch at Mac before gg to the hosptial for his eye chk up.


saw this old & sweet couple so nice, still will have meals together wor.. seldom see old ppl like tt de.


then head off to Health Zone, while waiting for his chk up, snap snap..


took Q no, then he had his eyes chk, the nuse told me his astigmatism is 300 loh!!! each eyes somemore. wanted to double confirm his degrees so needed him to put eye drops into his eyes BUT he simply refuse, upon dripping the drops into his eyes he was crying real loud, real impossible to drip any more.. so end up cant do the 2nd chk up & was refer to TTSH, at the earliest is next yr Jan.. faintzzz



done with the chk up & appointment making went to Meet Step to do my 1st time de eyelashes extend at far east.

tis is the shop name which is location at the 3rd floor if im not wrong.


how it look like?? have to manitan wor me.. haha. 1st time somemore.. after doing it i start to tear through out the night.. but ppl said tt its normal for 1st timer as we need to get use to it. cost me 50 bucks wor.

no much diff right.. trying to get use to it too


then went to Serangoon Garden for wines at Denise.

while waiting for our wines to be chilled.


our white wine, its cheap & nice becos its SWEET..


our dinner which turn our only eating the Beef Bolognese my son FAV. Looks so UGLY but taste alright.


Step wanted to go pub but my son too young, so cant go in, wanted to go ktv BUT it was FULL, asked us to wait till 12.30am.. so we head to Liquid Kitchen, order a bucket of beer. we were drinking like crazy there le wor.. and kept cam whoring, as we got nth to do too..

its me me me.. =)


erm.. wats the mother & son doing over here.. hmmm


omg, wats the nanny doing?? aren't she suppose to look after my son?? in the end?? haiz no comment.. wahahahha!!


hmmm, trying to do wat over here huh..


eh, guess ur must be thinking tt he is drinking right.. no la, jus blowing air into it loh.. haha.. he also nth to do BUT i knw tt he is HAPPY enjoying himself.. ya i knw ur will say tt im CRAZY bring him out so LATE at night.. but at least he is happy im happy..


hmmm, i think he drunk liao la.. dunno doing wat over there.. kept playing with water till his shirt is wet loh.. haiz.



LOVE tis funny pic.. so natural wor.


me & my ang kong siao nanny.. ooopss


then after tt head off to K-Garden to sing songs, turn out i sang like 2 songs & slept there le.. haha. letting my nanny enjoying herself.. we must be crazy de loh.. go there already a bit high liao still go order one jug of beer in the end also never drink wor.. faintzz

i think we stayed tt less then an hour then we went hm le.. pengz right.. haha

at the ktv..


reach hm abt 3am, then slp till 8am woke up, right eye was feeling DAME PAIN loh.. keep tearing nor stop, making me so dame irritating.. waited for my son to woke up before gg to the clinic to chk on my eye, really couldn't take it wor.

i was so DAME pek chek loh, while walking to the clinic so chiam lei, carry umbrella , plus need to see where my son is walking & i CANT even see well myself.. my eye simply cant open, once open it will start to tear & pain. LL still have to see doc loh & no one is looking after my son for me.

doc say tt i MAY be allagei to the eye lashes product & got eye infection. gave me some eye drops to drip. told me to drip 4 drops into each of them. it hurt till i really want to take out my eye balls loh.. told me still not ok, have to see her on mon again..

see my swollen de eye, cant even open..


i kept dripping & slping as it was so painful, my son is the most poor thing de loh.. cant bring him out, didn't allow him to watch dvds or play games, as his eyes alr degree so high le wor.. end up he crawl beside me and slp too.. me la so hiao go do tis, end up like tt faintz..

at 1st think its the glue tt when into my eyes but after a while i kinda think tt the lady put the lashes too close to my eye ball, becos whenever i open my eyes big then not tt painful but if i left it as normal, i will feel pain plus can feel something blocking my vision..

hopefully i will get use to it if worst come to worst i will go back and ask them to remove it le loh.. 1st time do kana like tt.. sobzz

then woke up in the afternoon brought my son for his dinner, i think he dame hungry, ate sotong ball, carrot cake & lor mee.. haha.

buy 3 toys one for my son, the other 2 was meant for my fren kids who were celebrating his Bday & was staying nearby me.. in the end never go wor, i tried calling & sms her but she didn't reply me, tok tt she wasn't celebrating her son Bday le..faintzz

middle de is my son wan..


then brought him hm, HATE the time of bring him hm. HATE him telling me tt he wanna stay with me at my place or asked me to slp with him at his hse.. feel dame SAD upon hearing it.. but at the very least i got to spent my time with him.

my boy saying goodbye to me.. love love..


ok done.. gg for my slp le.. BUT my right eye vision still BLUR wor.. haiz. hope tt tomo will be alright le..

No comments: