Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1st night of work @ Conspiracy

my first day of work at Conspiracy was alright.. reach there at 9pm work till 2.30am.. if no customer we have to leave early, leaving early means lesser salary.. keke.

in my office washroom.

he is my 1st customer & last customer.. haha who also order a bottle of Chivas tt means i earn some comm there le on my 1st day wor.. haha

thanks for coming wor =)

hmm, busy busy, busy

wah!!! look at tt amt of OIL on my face.. faintzz. went once to the washroom to wipe le, still got more.. cry.
kana torture by my customer to take pics.. faintzz
hmmm, mystery guy wor he.. haha gd singer he was BUT shy to take pic de.. pengz


manager say tt if my fren were to come up jus like tt w/o calling me to reserves tables for them, the comm will be shared amt all the waitresses. so if ur wanna come & support me then of cse pls call me ok.. Hee

No comments: