Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Drop one tooth

guess wat?? my poor boy drop one of his front tooth today & he didnt kne it loh.. haha. he called me in the evening, suddenly telling me tt he drop his tooth & kept laughing.. faintzz

most kids they long time ago drop most of their milk teeth le but my boy nw then jus drop one..

i asked him he got keep the tooth a not, but he himself also dunno drop where wor.. spoke with his granny & she told me tt he might have drop in in sch, fetch him back fm sch, while talking to him then found out tt his tooth drop le.. so funny loh.. he no feel de loh, no bleeding or anything sia..

he said tt he jump then drop, haha. kids funny de la. dunno wat they are saying at times. i tok they got keep the tooth then i can take pic de loh.. nw cannot liao.. he drop dunno where sia..

but im very happy, tt he knws how to give me a call every now and then to chat with me, the feeling is so great.. at least i knw tt he haven forgotten me loh.. love u my bao bei.. cant wait to see him his wkend with his bo gar smile..Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: