Monday, October 20, 2008

dame EMO

hate guys who MAKE use of gal into anything.. worst is tt they cheat their feelings & money. i tell u, i BLOODY HELL HATE liars. hiding fm me things till i find out is the WROST thing tt EVER happen to me.. it did happen to me before BUT its happening again.

y ppl jus dun wanna say the TRUTH when asked?? till they are found out then they have but no choice but to say out. by then isn't it too late?? its not like i didnt tell before tt i HATE this feeling. know it BUT u still do it.. dun BLOODY hell tell me tt u worry tt it will cause misunderstanding.. all is fucking bullshit!!!

i am BUT not a TOY. i DO have feelings. i am a HUMAN BEING!! dun bother asking me wat im doing or so ever. its my life i DO watever i wan!! so wat tt my life sucks?? jus let it be. you are jus making my life more SUCKS!! yes i LOVE money, who dun?? call me money face or watever i dun give a dame. i live which ever ways i like. i HATE living POOR, it sucks so badly.. i wan to work bloodily hard for my own money..

i dun wanna be with someone poor too, it will KILL me badly. having to support them to.. shit!! i wan it the other way round, them supporting me instead.. call me greedy, selfish, watever i dun care a single bit..

PS: dun come and ask me who i am referring to or watever, when i wan to say i bloody hell will.. thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi, take it easy. Dun let anybody or anything affect u. Always believe that u live for yourself. It means that u are responsible for your own actions, hence u dun need to care about what pple say abt u. Whatever u think is right, just do it. U will never know what will happen 2molo. So just live happily everyday. As long as u know that u didnt let yourself down, it is already more than enough.
Cheer up! Hope to see more happier posting by u. Looking forward to your next blogging. Take care and be happy.

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

thanks william for this sweet comment of urs.. yes i understand tt i need to live happy BUT at times some ppl are jus killing me out.. jus making me so DAME piss off.

tried to ignore but at times its real hard for me..haha okok i will post more happier post if i am happy =)

Anonymous said...

U are welcome. I do understand that sometime said is easier than done. In life, there are always pple who are creating trouble for your life n is diffcult to ignore them totally. But u just have to try loh, ok?
Reading yr blog has been my daily routine in the morning when i come into the office. So hope to hear more happy things happening to u.
If i'm not wrong, u shld be a carefree and happy-go-lucky gal. Just that many things have happened in yr life which have caused some changes in yr perception of life. Take it easy...u are still so young and u still have a long way ahead of u. Whatever has passed is already over, don't dwell on them anymore. Learn to look forward and hope for a better tomolo. This is what i have been telling myself. Everyday lived is a day earned. Opps..think i'm abit long winded...hope u still awake after reading. Hahahaha. Think i shall stop here then. Take care..tata