Friday, October 24, 2008

Office

my company really siao de lei.. mon holiday also never inform loh.. no wonder i keep hearing ppl say next mon holiday, i was thinking not tues meh..

turn out change to mon.. faintz. but at least they have to inform the worker de ma.. kns de. lucky ppl tell me sia, if not i mon come work like siao cha bo like tt.. keke.

plus hor, they funny de loh.. i got Childcare Leave de ma and when i take leave i got say y de loh. there is once i took leave to bring my son to the hospital de ma, then their leave form also never state anything, jus say take leave fm when to when nia lei..

kns, then later tell me i bo leave liao, minus me half day unpaid leave. But when i ask then she say y i never say im taking Childcare Leave.. faintzz.

i think work in small company is like tt de la.. cannot complaint too much.. i think im also at fault, i should have ask things too..

No comments: