Monday, October 13, 2008

Me

Update oF Bday Pics

Nth much happen ytd, my eye is not tt swollen alr, feeling better le but still couldn't get use to my eyelash extension.. feel very uncomfortable.. nw its my left eye tt is making me feel irritating loh.. keep poking my eye, see things, sometimes a bit blurr wor.. sian

how it look like? hee


think she did it too long for me le ba, if not i wont feel so uncomfortable de ma.. or izzit becos i couldn't get use to it?? i dunno la. jus feel irritating loh.. haha

see tis is the price to pay for being hiao.. keke

i kwn this is a bit disturbing, gg to show her the next time i wanna do my lashes again. ya i knw my face very oily too.. hahaa


bo liao cam whoring..


and again cam whoring..


btw JT did photoshop for me again.. once she told me abt it and i saw i was laughing dame loud loh.. haha.. so funny lei..

look at my eyes, ur should knw which is before & after le loh.. keke.. she added eye lashes & make my eyes bigger... anyway, she is still on try & error on it so cannot blame her.. hee

No comments: