Sunday, October 26, 2008

Out with Bao bei / working

ytd after having my bath to get ready to bring my bao bei out, guess wat? my right eye de eye lashes drop le, actually for the past few days already gg to drop, finally it rip.. but heng not tt obvious.

Rip..keke


went to Bugis as my dear son wanted to go to the kiddo arcade which is meant for little kids, he knows tt i wont bring him to the normal kind of arcade as its very loud & will damage his ear drums..

had lunch at Yoshinoya


he loves it.. he is drinking my miso soup.. haha


he wanted to take tis photo sticker, its my 1st time taking jus with my son.
tis is the arcade which is location at BHG 2nd floor at Bugis


he at time love tis rides meant for babys, then i told him to play others instead of tis loh.. haha


tis video is dame funny to me, sorry i dunno how to rotate it. he was playing tis using so MUCH strength, turn it dame hard loh... haha



on the train gg to sent him hm le ;(


hmmm, thinking wat to have for dinner.. done thinking & he had carrot cake, while i had mee hoon goreng..


he wanted to have ching tang after dinner.. see la, eating also wan to play..


mama smile=)


i look like aunt like tt.. faintzz btw, when shopping brought a few things wor.. hee


my lovely brian so cute, kept playing with my camera, then self take himself like tt.. when he saw it, he kept laughing lol..


while sending him hm, he asked me to fix a toy car which he won playing in the arcade. i was actually already late for my work in the pub but i still tried my very best to fix it but i failed. when i said tt i really have to go, he was real sad becos i cant fix his car & also he kept asking me to stay with him.

heard fm his granny tt, after i left, he cried so badly becos he himself also cant fix the car, in the end, he asked his uncle tearful to help him fix & it turn out very nice..

after sending him hm, went to work. tell u sth, i lost my way to work.. haha. becos its my 1st time gg to work taking the train, plus i dunno how to walk there loh.. turn out i anyhow walk & finally reach safely with sweats.. hee

finally my spree has arrive in my hands, thanks to tt Chris ar.. he came to my pub..

he very IDIOT can!! ask him to take pic with me like will DIE like tt loh.. i knw i not tt chio la, BUT cannot jus take a dame pic with me de meh.. sobzzz In the end, i anyhow snap him.. haha

he came here to drink, he worst then me loh.. he up lorry le loh.. still can go another pub drink.. faintzz. i think he go another pub to slp la.. wahahahaha!!!


see, Ken so nice loh.. will take pic with me wor.. bleah

drink sooooo much beers sia... yucks!! make me hangover like shit.. faintzz

No comments: